Monday 26 May 2008

My first day...

Summary: Data validation is very dull.

Summary: The search function is irritatingly slow. And people have funny names.

Summary: I love Doctor Mac. Susan doesn't count.
Summary: I have post-exam plans. :D
Important Translation: "Work shmurk. Bookshop Wookshop. Q. Is Dunni Bernard or Manny?

Important Bit of the above: What did we spend most of the time filming House actually doing? Right - walking down corridors.
Important Quesitons: Does persepctive have to be the same for all the cubes? Are the cubes floating in space? Are they borg cubes? What is the optimal cube density?
Summary of important points: Instead of writing actual blog post I'll just scan in bored ramblings. Better off drawing cubes. Brigadier not in Peru. Resting my eyes.


P.S. Points for translating bored <-ART

No comments: