Tuesday 13 May 2008

Antimini is temporarily unavailable - please check your connection or try again later.

Don’t mind me, I’m just
staying inside my head today.
I’m still here!
I’m just not out there.
It’s easy to run and hide.
Hide away by myself,
with myself,
inside myself :)
Avoid eye contact.
Your outside can run on autopilot!
Don’t forget though,
to put just enough effort in
to sound normal.
Enough to avoid questions
or offence;
but hey don’t worry too much about it -
after all inside your head it doesn’t matter!
Easiest to avoid people perhaps.
Make a quick retreat from any attempt at interaction:
a weak smile, look away,
run away.
You can do what you want inside your head!
And be what you want
and they’ll never know you’re crazy.
Except that you know they notice.
But hey, frell them.
Inside your head it doesn’t matter what people think.
That’s why you’re there!
Better that way.
Easier.
Always easy to run and hide,
although...
it never really works.
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name and any comments!