Thursday 5 July 2007

Travels

Right, I'm off tomorrow. Still haven't packed. Oops. :S

The idea of this blog now is so I can keep you all updated about what I'm doing when I do have internet access! So, for those of you who don't know what you need updating about: I'm going to the cape of good hope, South Africa to follow baboons around and then to Robinson Crusoe Island off Chile to look at hummingbirds in the cold. These are entirely voluntary research assistant positions on zoology projects from various universities. Yay! I can't be bothered to give you any more details - we'll just have to see as we go along. :)

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading my 'explorer logs' and will forgive me for lack of details in personal emails! Please leave comments too!

3 comments:

  1. In one day you've had a 300% jump in readers - congrats! Have a fantastic time, you crazy kid! Take lots of pics, send them back from time to time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, can't wait to see what you're up to. Will you be snapping photos to put up on here too?

    I've added you to the P-2006 Blog List too. =o)

    -Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was at the Cape I had one of those baboons in my bakkie. Watch them, they have no manners...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name and any comments!