Friday 6 July 2007

Hermes Webmail

Err...still haven't started packing yet...pantspantspants. :S

Anyway, here's a song for the cambridge graduates to keep you entertained.

Every night in my dreams
I check you, I read you
That is how I know you go on

Far across the distance
And e-space between us
In Cambridge I know you go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that my webmail goes on
Once more you open my inbox
And you're here in my bookmarks
And my hermes will go on and on

Email was when I had you
One true time I hold to
Still it’s so hard not to log on

Webmail is an addiction
And a life time’s procrastination,
And we can’t let go once it’s gone

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that my hermes goes on
Once more you open your pages
And you're here on my homepage
And my hermes will go on and on

4 comments:

  1. Heehee that's funny :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe thats so funny because its about a real thing. hermes webmail: http://www.hermes.webamil.com.cam.ac.uk

    lol i use that everyday to correspong to my e-friends whom are on the spoutlist

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erm yes Michael it is indeed a real thing. I'm so happy for you and your spoutlist.
    Also...WTF???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha. This comes up in the first page of google search for 'hermes webmail' and 'hermes webmail cambridge'. That might explain it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name and any comments!