Monday 2 July 2007

Summary

Ok, an explanation of the trauma:
Having to leave all her friends, return 'home' indefinitely and be unemployed makes Antimini sad and highly combustable.
Getting two jobs within a few days and the beginning of an actual future makes Antimini happy!

Happy enough to have been able to repress the unbearability of goodbyes right away - 'see you soon' is far preferable and the prospect has enabled me to remain above the waterline for most of the post-exam period and have a great time. Too many good times to record, and so happy I shouldn't need to.

So, this blog is soon to become public property! Available to all anyway- as a useful means of avoiding numerous individual emails, clogging inboxes of those who don't care, updating those who do of goings on and generally communicating with the outside world despite limited internetconnectedness from the wrong hemisphere/remote islands etc.

As such my next post must be to explain all my plans, and my next job must be to 'publicise' the site. *sigh* Just coz I have a whole week doesn't mean I can be bothered to get anything done! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name and any comments!